Islamic Cultural Center of Krakow
Established in 2011 on the initiative of the Muslim community living in Krakow, belongs to the Muslim League in Poland registered on January 6, 2004 in the Department of Religious Denominations and Minorities at the Ministry of Interior and Administration and officially entered into the register of churches and other religious associations.
Mission and Vision
- Form a cohesive Muslim community.
- Offer Islamic studies to Muslim community to help revive the Imaan
- Introduce Islam to non-Muslims and clarify their misunderstanding about Islam
- Enable Muslim women on Islamic studies and da’wah activities
- Establish a disciplined and educated, next generation of Muslims
- Establish an Islamic center with suitable facilities for Islamic studies for all members
- Organize inter-faith religious and cultural activities
- Support students from various fields
- Organize Polish language classes to help members to socialize better
- Use media to spread the message of Islam
- Work with Universities/Schools and share a clear picture of Islam